Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Marshals Announcement for the November Acorn]]

Poster: Donald Wagner <falcone@bellsouth.net>

Salaam!

anne carey wrote:

> Boy, this new policy just opens up a whole range of possibilities.  Oh
> brave new world that has such leeches in it!
>
> Enthusiastically,
> --Pascal

And.....what's your point?;)

The marshalls reached a consensus that the rest of the kingdom didn't
need to be funding our need to distribute rules and policies in order to
socialize them among and for the fighters specifically.  So I guess we
eliminated one of those horrid leeches you seem to bemoan.  Just because
this incredibly steep $5 may come out of your pocket, doesn't mean it's
another way for the SCA to be "leechy".  In fact, this initiative was
begun because the marshalls wanted the fighters to pay their own way and
not be so "leechy".

Falcone