[Fwd: Shire Of Stierbach Fighter Practice]

-- BEGIN included message

Poster: rmhowe <magnusm@ncsu.edu>

From: "Michael Logue" <mplogue@SPAMLESS.mindless.com>
Newsgroups: rec.org.sca
Subject: Shire Of Stierbach Fighter Practice
Date: 10 Oct 1997 03:10:13 GMT

 Just curious if any of you good folks frequenting the bridge are from the
Shire of Stierbach, and if you will be attending the fighter practice this
weekend.  I'm planning on stopping by to chat and was hoping that there
would be somebody there willing to take the time to show the ropes to a
newbie.  I intend on coming by regardless, but it would be nice to be able
to put a name to a face.

Many thanks..

Drug y Cunnogwr
mka Michael Logue