No Subject

Poster: Phillip Jones <jonesj@FTC-I.NET>

Thanks for the responses. It is comforting to know that some folks are still
out there.

Now, just in case anyone besides me didn't see my November letter for the
Acorn, I'll reiterate: Modern vicissitudes compel me to resign my post as
KRM, effective as soon as Their Majesties choose from applicants. If you are
interested in the position, please send them (and please copy me) a letter
of interest and a brief discussion on what you'd like to accomplish.

In the meantime, please contact Kheldar the Fleet with any routine matters.
His contact information is the same as Falcone's. In any emergency, you
should still contact me as soon as possible.

I regret any inconvenience this may cause, but it is necessary.