not going to Kingdom Crusades, come see us!

Poster: LWright740@aol.com

Come Help The Shire of Boars’ Forest Celebrate the opening of the Scotland
County Castle.  Sunday October 19th.

Earlier this summer we had a demo, in Laurinburg, at a carnival to raise
money to build this play ground.  Many friends from both Attilium and Sea
Reach came to help us.  The playground will be made to look like a castle>
with a dragon.  We are invited to provide atmosphere at the opening.  Wear
your best garb and most regal persona so we can wow the populace of
Laurinburg.  There will be no fighting, however, Lord Sinclair Hawkins and
Lady Kari Kyst will host fighting and a Bardic at their house, in Rowland,
after the demo is over. Directions will be at the demo.  If you can'’t make
the demo, but want to come to the party call them at 910-422-0423

The opening will take place when the last nail is stuck.  Approximately 2pm.
Please arrive at 1:30 and help us set up the pavilion or lend a hand
in the construction.  Bring tools like hammers and screwdrivers.  If you
are not the carpenter type bring games to pass the time.  We will provide
a place to change and relax.

Directions:
The demo is not at the same site the carnival was.
Take your best route to Laurinburg and get off at US 401 bypass towards
Laurinburg.
Turn onto X-way Road (the street that runs beside Wal-Mart)
Go one mile until flashing yellow light and take left.
Playground is 1/2 mile down on the left.

We Look forward to seeing you there.

In Service,
Lady Lora Leigh
Seneschal Proto-incipient Shire of Boars’ Forest
Bladen, Robeson, and Scotland Counties