Words of gratitude

Poster: Beverly Robinson-Curry <corvus2@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>

Unto the gentle populace of the Kingdom of Atlantia, does Lady Rhiannon,
send greetings and warm wishes!

Yesterday, my grandmother's long struggle with life ended.  I would like to
thank Atlantia for its patience with me over this past year, especially the
last 2 months which were so very difficult for both her and me.

For one and all who offered support, words of sympathy and kindness, I thank
you and hope you know you are beloved...  Experiences such as this only
serve to reinforce the fact that the SCA is truly just a game, however, the
people who play it with you are often more than your friends...  They are
part of your family.

For those who asked:  The viewing is scheduled for tomorrow night from 7:00
to 8:30 pm at Groce Funeral Home on Patton Avenue in Asheville.  The funeral
will be Saturday at 2:00 at Oak Forest Presbyterian Church on Sand Hill Road
in Asheville.

Lady Rhiannon Ui Neill
Triton Principal Herald, Atlantia
House Corvus, Sacred Stone