[Windmasters] String Thing again!!

Poster: "Philip S. Dean (Scott)" <nacspsd@acs2.acs.ncsu.edu>

Monthly String Thing

Come join us for an afternoon of activity and
discussion of just about anything having to do with
string.  Bring projects in progress or come and learn
something new.  Francesca will be doing lace and is
happy to teach and talk about it.  Manus would love to
show people what he learned at Pennsic about lucet and
tablet weaving!

Come join us on any and all of the following Sundays
from 2pm to 5pm:

October 19
November 16
December 14

We hope to see many of you then.

Francesca and Manus
mka Muir and Scott Dean
919-462-8853

Directions :
	FROM CHAPEL HILL/WEST - Take I 40 to the Davis Drive
Exit.  At the top of the exit ramp at the light turn left (south
toward Apex) and go 8 miles to the light at High House Road.
Turn left at this light.  Go through the next light (at Cary
Parkway) and up the hill past Bond Park and turn right onto
Castalia Drive.  We're 1/3 of a mile down Castalia on the right
under the powerlines.

	FROM RALEIGH/EAST - Take I-40 West to Harrison Avenue
(this is an exit for Cary).  At the top of the exit ramp at the
light turn left toward Cary.  Follow Harrison to Maynard Road
(just past an Arby's) and turn right.  (There is a light at this
intersection.)  Go to the second stop light, High House Road, and
turn right.  Castalia will be 1/3 of a mile.  Turn left onto
Castalia, and we're 1/3 of a mile down Castalia on the right
under the powerlines.

	FROM THE SOUTH - Take US 1 towards Raleigh and get off
at the Cary Parkway exit.  At the top of the ramp turn left and
follow Cary Parkway to High House Road.  (There is a light here
and Preston Corner's Shopping Center.)  Turn right onto High
House and come up the hill past Bond Park and turn right onto
Castalia Drive.  We're 1/3 of a mile down Castalia on the right
under the powerlines.

The address is:		1315 Castalia Dr
			        Cary, NC  27513

-- Manus MacDhai