Promissories (was re: scribe's win)

Poster: "Joyce A. Baldwin" <jocetta@ibm.net>

I was following the EK list for a while and they had a proposal a few
months back to do printed (not xeroxed) promissories with spiffy wax seals
'n everything.  Seems someone is making a period printing press! Anybody
know what happened to that?  Think they'd take a commission from Atlantia?

I prefer promissories because I like spiffy AoA's, personalized and not
done in a hurry.  I've been in 18 (eek!) years come 12'th night & my AoA is
my only kingdom level award and will probably remain so (working weekends
tends to limit my level of participation & travel).

'Sides, that way I'd have gottten a cool promissory AND an AoA scroll to
put on my wall!  (greedy little wench, aren't I?)

Jocetta

Lady Jocetta Thrushleigh