Re: Questions about Crown

Poster: seareach@juno.com (Bonnie  A Hindle)

Lady Rhiannon asked:
>For those of us not staying on site at Crown, does anybody know what
>time
>and where the costume party will be Friday nite?
	The costume party will be held on site Friday night.  The party
will begin roulghly around 10:00pm (The carnival for the children ends
around 9:30.) We are planning to change the bobbin' for apples into
bobbin' for cloven apples and need a little time to get the those little
cloves in the apples. (Yes, I have been informed sounds like typical
Seareach wickedness, doesn't it???)
>Also, any reports on the weather for the weekend?
	It is currently around 50.  The weather for the weekend is
supposed to be nicer (around 70) but down here this time of year the
warmer it gets the more likely it will rain.  (The predictions at the
moment are for light rain on Saturday - cross your fingers it won't)
	Any more questions let me know.

	Alesia

Lady Alesia Gillefalyn
Seneschal for the Shire of Seareach