RE: Sorry about the font

Poster: Mike Dullaghan <mdullagh@adn.alcatel.com>

On 05-Nov-97 Andre Detommaso wrote:

>sorry about the font for my last message. I am testing out the Alpha
>version of Outlook 98, and apparently font size for outgoing messages was
>not configured very well. Sorry about that.
>
>- Lorenzo

Think nothing of it. Those of us using _real_ computers (UNIX) and
real mailers (not Netscape or anything that assumes HTML) only saw the
straight text until and unless we expanded the attachment.

For the humor impaired, the above is tongue-in-cheek, although it also
addresses one of my pet peeves. The 'Net only exists because of
standards and these days most vendors are trying to convince you that
their extensions are what "everyone" is running.

Michael the Eclectic, House Falconguard, Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia.
Vert, on an inverted chevron or, a reremouse(bat) displayed sable.

Armed man = citizen.  Unarmed man = subject.

Of course these are MY opinions! Whattya think, my EMPLOYER
could've thought this stuff up?