how much longer will I last...

Poster: Beverly Robinson-Curry <corvus2@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>

Good friends,

Yesterday brought a new flurry of problems with my computer here at work. I
had been having memory problems for some time and was considering an
upgrade, but yesterday I had a number of lock-ups and fatal error messages,
including "disk controller failure" and "unable to locate C: drive" (it now
can find it obviously).  Now, I don't know what all this means, other than I
hurriedly backed up everything from here to Toledo and started perusing the
computer catalog with a bit more urgency....

However, the immediate consequences are this:  If the *@&$^ thing crashes, I
may suddenly lose this account temporarily.  I have another account at home
which I use sporadically (TritonHrld@aol.com) and of course, you can always
reach me by phone.

Try it and if you don't hear back, try another method of contact.

Lady Rhiannon Ui Neill
Triton Principal Herald, Atlantia
House Corvus, Sacred Stone