Re: Rachel is improving

Poster: Beverly Robinson-Curry <corvus2@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>

Several persons have asked about when the auction for Baroness Rachel is
going to be held and where to send donations...

The auction is scheduled to be held at Winter Solstice in Sacred Stone on
the 2nd weekend of December.  Any donated items need to be in our possession
by the end of November (for cataloguing, pricing, etc.).  You can ship such
items to me at:

Beverly Curry
18 Reynolds Road
Asheville, NC 28806
704/253-3115

Please include your name so I may let Baroness Rachel know who sent each item.

I am also taking monetary donations, which should be made payable to Lisa
Adams (Rachel's modern name) and mailed to the same address as above.

Thanks so much to everyone who has offered to help!

Lady Rhiannon Ui Neill
Triton Principal Herald, Atlantia
House Corvus, Sacred Stone