Greetings from the Chancellor

Poster: AtlantiaU@aol.com

Greetings to the Readers of the Merry Rose:

Once more I wish to thank the Canton of Misty Marsh for hosting University on
Nov. 8.  I believe it was a successful session, in no small part due to the
efforts of the autocrat, Sir Christian, and the site co-ordinator, Lady
Rebecca.  My sincere thanks to them and all the people of Misty Marsh who
offered their generous hospitality to us.

I wish to announce that my succesor as Chancellor will Mistress Keilyn
FitzWarin. She will take over at the next session on June 6, 1997.  The site
for the spring University will be on the campus of St. Mary's College in St.
Mary's, Maryland and will be sponsored by the Barony of Dun Carraig.  The
catalog for the next session is already in progress, and I am actively
looking for teachers and suggestions.  The current plan is to have the
catalog largely in place by the end of February for publication in the April
issue of The Acorn.

Your servant,

Mistress Deirdre, Chancellor of the University of Atlantia