Re: forms

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

Roborn Willhelm vonBach wrote:

>    Is there anyone who can send me the forms to register my name, device,
and
> badge ? I don't seem to be able to find any such place opperating that
can do
> so. ( It sure would be nice to have a place to go to get all the forms,
event
> registrations, etc. that we seem to need from time to time in our society
)

M'lord,

If you contacted me for forms and I failed to assist you, I apologize,
however, I do not recall having received such a request from you.  The
first place to go for heraldry submission forms is your local branch herald
or baronial herald (if applicable).  This is their primary duty.  If they
are unable to assist you, then next you contact either the kingdom
submissions herald (that office is known as Golden Dolphin Herald and is
currently held by Master Herveus) or myself.

As for other types of forms, your branch seneschale should be able to point
you in the right direction when you need further information of that
nature.

Lady Rhiannon ui Neill
Triton Principal Herald
House Corvus, Sacred Stone