RE: Looking for someone.

Poster: Sallie Montuori <foxdale@wolfstar.com>

Having been introduced to the correct Loralee (or however she chooses
to spell it ;) at Dun Carraig by the person who encouraged her to
come, I knew who to forward your message to, and have done so.  It
will have one more bounce to go to reach its destination, but it is at
least going in the right direction now.

(Yes, I did say to her, "Oh -- I've seen you post on the Merry Rose!"
Yes, she did say, "You've seen what?"  We'll have to get her to
subscribe now...)

   Alys of Foxdale        | Vert, on a fess between three trees
foxdale@wolfstar.com      |     argent, a fox passant gules.