The On-line OP

Poster: "Jay R. Shaner" <konrad@bigdog.fred.net>

Greetings to all the patrons of the Merry Rose from Konrad, Clerk of
the Order of Precedence.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I have e-mailed copies of the OP to those who have requested it.  If
you requested a copy and did not receive it, let me know and I will
resend it.

The on-line OP has been updated. The OP is current
through the Last Court of Cuan and Bera   You can go directly to it at URL
http://op.atlantia.sca.org or through the link on the main Atlantia
web page at http://www.atlantia.sca.org.  Also, you may download the
zipped OP (Rich Text Format) from the opening page.

Please send comments to me about the page so I can improve it for the
next update.  This is my first attempt at HTML, so I tried to make
it simple but functional.   Also if you have any problems with the
pages drop me a line.  As always if you find any ommissions or
corrections, please let me know and I will work with you to get them
straightened out.

A special thanks to Lord Kevin of Thornbury for
hosting the OP and his help in getting it updated.

In Service to Crown and Country,
Konrad der ruhige Bär