Crass Comercial Announcement

Poster: "Deanna Devitt" <ddevitt@kendaco.telebyte.com>

I am an An Tirian merchant who finally got her web page up and
running.  I make and sell etched circlets in many patterns.  I also
sell goods from Afghanistan, India and Pakistan.

Currently, the page has all the circlet patterns and some very nice
brass drinking cups from Afghanistan.  Soon to be up will be tribal
and other jewelry, real silk burkas (the cover ups muslin ladies wear
when in public), some outstanding wall hangings made from re-claimed
embroidered clothing and a bargain section that will include kilm rugs
among other things.   Come see what we have at:

www.telebyte.com/ingasbo

Yours in Service,
Inga Calle
YIS,