RE: December 2nd: Storvik/Roxbury Mill A

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

The Storvik/Roxbury Mill Arts & Sciences night for December is TONIGHT.  The
topic is lampworking, or the art of using a torch to make wound glass beads.
 THE SITE HAS BEEN CHANGED FOR THIS MONTH ALONE to my house (address is in
the front of the Acorn).  Please contact me for directions
(<caitlin@phosphor-ink.com>).  We will begin promptly at 7:30 p.m. mundane
time.

There will be no scriptorum in December due to conflict with the Christmas
holiday.

In January, A&S night will resume its usual location and the topic will be
basic embroidery.  Scriptorum will also resume and we'll be working on a new
calligraphic hand.  I hope to see you all in the New Year.

=Caitlin Cheannlaidir, by grace of their Excellencies
MOAS Storvik