Teutonic Order of the Dragon

Poster: "Vanora Villon" <vanora@hotmail.com>

Greetings good gentles of Atlantia and Trimaris from Lady Vanora of
Ansteorra.

  I call all members of the Teutonic Order of the Dragon to please
contact me immediately at either of my e-mail accounts listed below. We
need to discuss Gulf Wars VII as well as a couple of other household
issues as soon as possible. (Does anyone know if Elric or Leo are
on-line yet?)

Thank you, Brothers!

A' Votre' Service...

~Vanora~

~Lady Vanora Villon de Paris~          ^ Ms. Stacy E. Dickey
esquire to Viscount Galen of Bristol,  ^ Administrative Speciallist
lady of Sir Corwin von Xanten,         ^ General Physics Corporation
Teutonic Order of the Dragon -Atlantia,^ Arlington, Texas
Barony of Elfsea/ Ansteorra*           ^
<vanora@hotmail.com>                   ^<dickey@dallas.genphysics.com>