On-board space for Twelfth Night

Poster: Barbara Bilodeau <carthew@mindspring.com>

I have received an amazing number of reservations this past week for
on-board space at 12th Night.  With the 38 I received in the mail today,
our on-board space is now full.

If you wish to find out if your check made it here in time, please feel
free to contact me via email.

I assume there will be some checks already in the mail, and I'll add
these to a waiting list.  While there will inevitably be some
cancellations, I don't expect many, so I'll be keeping the waiting list
small.  Thus, if you haven't sent a check yet, please plan for off-board
space.  We have room to hold 320 people off-board.  While some of this
is already taken, the majority of reservations received thus far were
on-board.

I wish to point out that at THIS event, off-board space will *not* be
"second class" and in a closet somewhere, but will be in the main hall
with the rest of the feast. And it is a *very* nice hall.  I encourage
you to send your off-board reservations in ahead of time to help Troll
move faster and to help with our planning and financing of the event.

I thank you for your assistance.

At your service,
Lady Anne of Carthew
autocrat