Temporary Merry Rose Difficulty

Poster: Kevin of Thornbury <kevin@maxson.com>

Good my lords and ladies all, greetings and warm wishes.

Yesterday and early this morning, the Merry Rose Tavern at Cheapside was
unexpectedly unavailable.  This stemmed from difficulties at NC State
University, where this list is redistributed.

I'm told that the problems have been corrected, and the Merry Rose is
back open for business.  Gramercy for your patience.

As you have noticed, I forwarded each and every bounced message during
that time back to the list, so no information was lost.

In service,
_____
 \_/   kevin@maxson.com   http://www.atlantia.sca.org