Re: [EK] Operation Renaissance Persona

Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>

I have to say I agree with you for the most part, Judith.  In fact,
I've even commented once or twice on the fact that even at Renfests,
most of actors there stay in persona far far more than the average
SCAdian (of course, they're being paid to do it ;->).

Perhaps Caer Adamant and Spiaggia Levantina should do a joint 'persona
only' event some day?  People caught speaking out-of-persona
unnnecessarily in the public areas could have to do penance or
something. ;-)

Julien