12th Night/Ride available

Poster: mn13189@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU

Need a ride to Kingdom 12th Night?  I am going, and driving a big van, and
as of now, it's just me by my lonesome.  I'd love to have some company on
the long drive, and split the gas, possibly hotel room, with others.  If
you are interested, I live in the WCU area (about an hour west of
Asheville).  If you are in the same area, or along the way, and would like
a ride, let me know.  You can reach me via this e-mail address, or call at
(704)631-0619.  I'll be leaving Friday and returning on that Sunday.
Aye,
Eogan

           "I brought ye to the ring.  Now dance best ye can."
   Matthew Allen Newsome            |	    Lard Eogan Og Mac Labruinn
   acting curator/consultant	    |       Atlantian Royal Bard
   Scottish Tartans Museum          |	    Chronicler, MSoB
   & Heritage Center	    	    |	    (Militant Society of Bards)
   http://intertekweb.com/tartans/  |	    Clan Og, SCA
   <tartans@dnet.net>               |       "IT'S ONLY A GAME!"