RE: Flash photography (was Re: coins)

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

That's the problem when you've lived in three different kingdoms.
Your law knowledge gets all mixed up.  I read the stuff for my
office and the herald's office and now get to read everything else
again.

Course the person complaining about flash photography is the
same one that gets to go up to the fighters and tell them not to
smoke on the field (hehehe).  That's the problem with "forbidden".
Who gets to enforce it?  The autocrat is already busy enough just
keeping the paperwork and the events in line with schedules.

Rebecca