University Teachers **READ THIS PLEASE*

Poster: AtlantiaU <AtlantiaU@aol.com>

My Lords and Ladies,

Due to a unrecoverable error I was forced to reload my AOL program.  In the
process I inadvertently wiped out my stored e-mail messages regarding
Univesity through Dec. 15.  Although I usually print out the requests to teach
and class information, I had not been doing so recently. If you sent such a
request to teach or any information about a class, it may have been lost.
Please get in touch with me to ensure I don't miss placing you on the
schedule.

As a reminder, the next University is on June 6 at St. Mary's College,
Maryland and is hosted by the Barony of Dun Carriag.

Thank you for your patience and help.

Mistress Deirdre O'Siodhachain, Chancellor
(Terry Sheehan)