Acorn & Oak Folding Party

Poster: Rabah <rabah@ix.netcom.com>

Holiday greetings to Atlantia from your Chronicler!

	I finally got work to slow up on the overtime enough to get the January
Acorn together and it looks like I may actually get it out of the printer's
by Christmas. For those of you who are able to travel, I will be holding a
double folding party this Saturday at my place starting at 1 pm.
	Double folding party? Yep, you heard right . . . I also have the next
issue of the Oak ready for folding as well. I'm gonna need all the help I
can get, so if you are not already booked solid by the relatives, etc,
please think about coming down/up to Marinus. Crash space can be found,
give me a call and let me know if you need it. You can reach me at (757)
366-0543 (H), or (757) 857-4099 (W).
	Because of the lateness of this issue, I will be updating the Acorn
Website earlier than I normally do and hope to have all the changes online
this weekend.
	There are two new forms in the center of this issue for those who pay
attention to these things: the first is the new Publication Permission form
that I handed out to my chroniclers at Unevent. For those of you who picked
up this form at Unevent, go ahead and trash that copy since it has been
updated to include the things I neglected to put in the first draft. The
second form is the revised Event Registration Form. It has a slightly
different look to it, and has the event registration policies printed on
the back of it.

Interested in coming to the party?

When: Saturday the 27th of December, starting at 1 pm
Where: My place, 6054 Clear Springs Road in Virginia Beach, VA

Directions to Kara and Rabah's:

Take your best route to I-64 into the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area. Take
I-64 to Indian River Road (West). Once on Indian River road, turn left at
the second light (Level Green Blvd). There is a Hardee's on that corner. Go
a little less than a mile and turn right onto Colgate. Take the second left
onto Clear Springs Road. We are the 5th house down on the left.

Rabah