photos needed

Poster: "Rowanwald Central" <rownwald@gte.net>

I am posting this at the request of Countess Brigit....

I am looking for photographs taken of my wedding as most of the ones I
presently have are too dark or out of focus. I am also looking for
photographs taken of me while I was princess or queen as I have only 5 and
would like more. Twelth Night will be my last event as Forgal and I will
leave for Okinawa on January 16. New address: Barbara Bishop,PSC 560, Box
494, APO AP 96376-0494.
Thank you ,
Brigit of Mercia

"Always give her her own desk - and keep your hands off!" - RH Heinlein
Rowanwald Central
rownwald@gte.net