Brother Cadfael Mystery on Thurs. Nite on PBS

Poster: rmhowe <magnusm@ncsu.edu>

I can't speak for everywhere, but at least in NC Mystery on PBS is
playing Brother Cadfael's the Leper of St. Giles tonite at 9:30
according to my tv guide. (The News and Observer of Raleigh)

UNC didn't have the January guide up as of this message.

I would have thought that perhaps they would have started playing
the third series, Leper of St. Giles is from the first.

***WGBH's Schedule seems to be different:***
***Off the Mystery homepage today:***

Series I:
One Corpse Too Many N/A
The Sanctuary Sparrow 1/1
The Leper of St. Giles 1/8
Monk's Hood 1/1

Series II:   which they have run also
The Virgin in the Ice 2/12
St. Peter's Fair N/A
The Devil's Novice N/A

Series III:  First Runs on PBS
A Raven in the Foregate 1/22
A Morbid Taste for Bones 1/29
The Rose Rent 2/5

All are available for sale from them however.

Magnus Malleus, Elvegast, Atlantia, and the GDHorde