Re: heraldry question

Poster: Michael Kannon <kannon@acpub.duke.edu>

On Wed, 14 Jan 1998 18:50:40 EST CG Scoop <CGScoop@aol.com> wrote:

> Poster: CG Scoop <CGScoop@aol.com>
>
> I'll make this quick.
>
> When a complex line (say a bend indented) is cotised, can the coties be
> indented as well, or does it have to be plain?
>
> Or in non-herald terms, I want everything running bendwise to be zig-zaggy,
> can I do it?

maybe id have to see it (sorry its the way i work) but think about this
even though you may think its cool now you are going to be painting and
sewing that on lots of sircoats and worn out shields.  your gonna go
blind before your time.  KISM keep it simple monkeyboy.  if you are in
the raleigh area look me up i may be able to help you if not bring
yourself to YMIR (feb 13-15)  i am the autocrat, but i'll make some
time to help you.

gaston du valmont