June 6 University

Poster: AtlantiaU <AtlantiaU@aol.com>

My Lords and Ladies, greetings from Deirdre O'Siodhachain, Chancellor of the
University

Much to my astonishment, I already have a full complement of classes for the
June 6 session.  Every hour in every classroom is full except for the youth
track, which is still being organized.  (If you wish to volunteer to teach a
class for the younger citizens of our kingdom, please contact the Dean for
this session, Kari Kyst at justter@scotland.ces.ncsu.edu).  However, if you
still want to volunteer to teach there are often cancellations between the
publication of the catalog and the actual session.  If you want to be put on
the wait list, please let me know.

Most of the class offers I have received to date will be on the schedule.  If
you are not teaching, expect to hear from me in the next few days as I sort
through the stacks of paper on my desk.

The preliminary catalog will be available around mid-February after I have had
an opportunity to double check that all information about the classes is
accurate and complete.

I offer my sincere appreciation and thanks to the many, many teachers who give
so generously of their time and knowledge to make Atlantia's University one of
the finest in the Known World, and who have come forward early to make my job
much, much easier.  Vivat to one and all!

Your servant,

Deirdre