NEW ADDRESS

Thanks to someone  , who shall go nameless , for reporting me as a spammer
I have been kicked off of handy-man.com 's mail server , So if you have any
friends who use one of  I-Names addresses , tell them to be wary as to who
they send messages . If a recipient reports your message as unsolicited ,
regardless of content or familiarity of recipient , they will terminate you
without warning . On that note ... anyone who has tried to send me mail since
Monday please resend to this address wilthain@worldnet.att.net
--

                             In service.....
                            Wilthain Westbram