[Fwd: Fiber]YARN SALE

Poster: TAWNYKAT@aol.com

For SWAT members and others among you who love to play with string, here's a
nice source for fiber (you can never have too much!)
So many projects, so little (spare) time!
Tawny
<><><>
 From:	pkwells@ibm.net (Paul K. Wells)
 Reply-to:	pkwells@ibm.net

 Hi Shana,
 Almost all the yarn is now in the living room. I am ready to have people come
and look over what is here. I prefer to have people call and arrange a
suitable time.
 Phone number is 967-6621 Address is 429 Summerwalk Circle, Chapel Hill.
 People will have to call to get directions on how to get here.  I have
attached my last note with the prices. Thank you so much for sending this to
your friends.
 Paul Wells
  Subject: Re: Fiber
 ...I will try to give a short inventory:
         Cotton on cones and in skeins $5.00 per lbs
         Wool in skeins  $2.00 to $3.00 per lbs
         Mohair in skeins  $5.00 per skein
         Silk, silk blend on cones  $7.00 per lbs
         Angora in skeins $5.00 per skein