Important info: Tourney of Ymir

Poster: Tom Brady <tabrady@mindspring.com>

Unto the good gentles of Atlantia does Lord Duncan MacKinnon, Head Cook for
the Tourney of Ymir, send greetings and felicitations!

I have been asked by Lady Tangwystl, keeper of reservations for the Tourney
of Ymir to forward this message: At this time, all cabin spaces are SOLD
OUT. The feast is likewise sold out. If you could please relay this
information to those who are not net-connected, your assistance would be
very much appreciated.

(The most recent online flyer for Ymir is available at
http://acorn.maxson.com/F-Feb-98/ymir.htm)

With best regards, I remain

In service to Windmasters' Hill and Atlantia.
-Duncan MacKinnon