Re: Personal Book Question

Poster: "Doug Munitz,Sven Olafssen;Maria Munitz" <viking@groupz.net>

>Poster: Gilly <KatieMorag@worldnet.att.net>
>
>At 20:05 9-2-98 -0500, Cussata wrote:
>>Ah, but what kind of book is it, and how much did you pay for it?  I find
>>myself folding pages and using cats or shoes as place holders
>
>???  How do you get cats to work as bookmarks?  In my experience, cats are
>only willing to remain in place on a book when it's actually being read.
>("Cats are the cause of 72 per cent of adult illiteracy," you know!)
>

>Alasdair mac Iain

Our oldest cat (Pumpkin) weighs ~25lbs.  When she is put down somewhere,
there she stays.  I would
wager that most cat-friendly households have at least one version of
Pumpkin of their own.  She makes a wonderful bookmark, and keeps it warm as
well.  The promblems arise when I try to get it back....
Ginevra