Re: *WH* Anybody translate English -> Norse?

Poster: jamesahowell@juno.com (James A. Howell)

>> Poster: "Jonathan Blackbow" <blackbow@sprynet.com>
>>
>> Anybody have the ability to (or know somebody that can) translate
>English
>> into Norse?  The Older Norse the better.

It is my understanding that there is a professor at U. of M. that is an
expert in old Norse and in fact wrote the book that is the accepted name
reference for Norse names for the society college of heralds.  His name
escapes me but I believe Terry Neill or some of the other members of
Ostvik Viking Camp know it.  Hope it's a help,  Finnr