In The Trenches

Poster: The Davidsons <paradox@gamewood.net>

Greetings gentle cousins of Atlantia, from Lady Rosalind, the autocrat of
the field symposium, In the Trenches. For any that will be in need of hotel
space, I have secured a LOW group rate at the Super 8 Motel in Danville,VA -
$38.88 for a 2 double bed room. The number to call is 804-799-5845; please
mention "SCA" when you reserve. I would appreciate very much if you would
pass this information to those who are not on the Merry Rose, or ask
interested parties to contact me, at 804-822-0026. Also, there is no need to
pre-register for specific classes - there will be enough space made for all.
If you are interested in the cooking practicum, let us know when you send in
your reservation - thanks! In service to our fair Kingdom, Rosalind