Pavilions Search

Poster: bellefleur@juno.com (Catherine W Raitt)

Good Gentles,

Donal & I have decided to try to get to Pennsic this year.  We currently
camp with a 15-year-old Coleman cabin tent (9 x 12).  This tent has
served us well for many years, but is a little small to house the (now)
four of us for a week of Pennsic.  We would like to acquire a
period-style pavilion with more room (and save the old one for Cub Scout
weekends).

On seeing the prices for some of the new pavilions (we have a catalog
from Tentmaster's), we thought this might be a good place to start
looking for a good used pavilion.  We would need something of at least
200 square feet (about double our current tent), preferably closer to 250
square feet.

If anyone knows of the availability of something, please let us know.  At
this stage, we are open to options in design, shape, and framing.  The
size is the major concern (and, of course, condition).

Catherine de Bellefleur,
Marinus