News from the Exchequer

Poster: DebSiobhan <DebSiobhan@aol.com>

Greetings from Siobhan O'Riordain, Chancellor of the Exchequer.

It is with sincere regret that I announce the following suspensions for
failure to file year end financial reports:
	The Canton of Citadel of the Four Winds
	The Shire of Crannog Mor
	The Canton of Fortaleza (Rayo del Mar)
	The Shire of Seareach
These suspensions are effective March 1, 1998 and will continue until the end
of the quarter following the receipt of all outstanding reports.

I am very unhappy about this - I need reports not suspensions.  I want to make
it clear to everyone that the very status of the Kingdom depends on providing
a complete and timely year end reports to the SCA Inc.  We have had problems 2
years running and I do not want this year to be our 3rd Strike.

If anyone has any questions regarding this issue please feel free to contact
me.
Siobhan