The Big Map o' Atlantia

Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>

Greetings unto the populace of Atlantia!

I've been working some more on my Big Map o' Atlantia, and I once
again ask those in the know for assistance.  The page is located at

	http://www.spiaggia.org/tnnp/map.html

I eventually plan on having all the groups of Atlantia represented
there, but, well, it's a big job.  If anyone (especially those in the
middle or south) know the bounds of their respective groups
intimately, I'd appreciate their assistance -- The Acorn lists the
general boundaries for each group, but are unsatisfactorily vague on a
few areas. ;-)

I'm still having trouble with the actual lines of the border of
Atlantia that splits Virgina, over by Black Diamond.  Any assistance
as to what VA counties (or parts of counties) are within and without
that border would be especially appreciated.

Many thanks,
Julien
amateur cartographer