In search of a helm...

Poster: "Erika Robbins" <robbins@faculty.law.duke.edu>

Greetings to the Merry Rose.

I am a new fighter trying to get armor together, and I am beginning
the long search for a helm.  If anyone has, or knows anyone who might
have, a smallish bascinet that they want to get rid of, I am looking
for one.  (Hoping to find an alternative to forking out a really
large amount of money for one.)  I am willing to either pay cash or
barter for it (I sew!  Reasonably well!).  Please reply privately.
Thanks!

Lady Eilis na Ballina
Go and catch a falling star....--John Donne

Erika Robbins
Duke University Law Library