Re: ????

Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>

>    I have suddenly stopped recieving any mail from any of the SCA related
> lists I'm on .... Is this a conspiracy to keep me quiet ?    Please tell me

Shh!  Who told him that?  Now he *knows*!

Huh?  Oh, um, just kidding. ;-)  No, seriously, I'm getting the same
thing, actually.  I think it's just a real busy weekend, and people
are away from their keyboards.  Consider it like that awkward silence
in a verbal conversation, if it'll make you feel any better. ;-)

Julien