Re: Gulf Wars VII - observations

Poster: "Michael J. Lonski" <mlonski@aclltd.com>

>> As fine an account of the battles as could be had.  On the other side of
the
>> coin, Atlantia was also represented by the Ladies Beatrice (Bambi) and

On yet another side of that coin... (what an odd coin!)

We didn't do too badly in the rapier end of things either.  Between
Vyvyan Broussard and myself (OK, Vyv's up in Aethelmarc right now, but
he's still Atlantian), we took 2 1st place prizes and 3 2nd place prizes
in the four rapier tournaments held.  The tournaments went from between
30 to 50 entrants each.

Tired of driving,
Aedan