Sad Tidings

Poster: lorna baker <lornab@roanoke.infi.net>

>From the West....I was informed today that the 20 year old son of Earl
Kevin Peragrin and Countess Patrice committed suicide. He also had an
older sister, Kelly. Young Kevin had some disease of the esophagus. The
doctors he saw only made the pain worse. Everyone feels that he did this
as the only way to stop the pain. If you wish to send a condolence card,
they are mundanely known as Phil, Patti, & Kelly McDown, 621 Santana Rd,
Novato, CA 94945, 415/898-0208
With my heartfelt sympathies to all who loved him,
Lorna