Coronation of Michael and Seonaid

Poster: Yakgodess <Yakgodess@aol.com>

Greetings from Lady Adrianna Broussard, the autocrat for the Coronation of
Michael and Seonaid....

To all those who made the journey, in spite of the weather, I send my heart
felt thanks for supporting our new Monarchs.  It is my sincere hope that you
all enjoyed the day and will come back to the Barony of Marinus when we dry
out.  I will be getting together a list of lost and found as soon as I can
sort through it.  Should you need to contact me please call (757) 431-2895

In Service to Atlantia,
Adrianna