Re: please put me on the mailing list

Poster: Robert J Welenc <rjwelenc@erols.com>

At 03:25 PM 3/28/98 EST, you wrote:

>Poster: Warpnweft <Warpnweft@aol.com>
>
> I am very interested in finding the sight the new principality of
Atlantia.
>I am a member of the Barony of Bright Hills.

The principality has not yet happened, but the discussion list for
beginning one is up and running.  Be aware that the traffic on  this
list can be very heavy at times; just now there have only been a few
letters posted in any one day, but there have been days when there
were as many as 70 or 80.

To subscribe to the principality discussion list send an email to:

	Listserv@agent.infodata.com

The body of the message should read as follows:

         subscribe principality_discussion "email address" "sca name"

Direct any questions to Luther@agent.infodata.com.

An extremely unofficial web page for the discussion of TNNP is now up
at:

members.aol.com/garyh2018/mw1/Home.html

There are maps, links to the archives of this list, and a number of
other interesting things.

The TNNP Heraldry page is located at

	http://www.spiaggia.org/tnnp

There you will find information that has been tossed about on the
Heraldry list for the last few weeks, including names and armory
suggestions.

Lady Alanna Volchevo Lesa
Partan Herald, Barony of Lochmere
Laurel Minion