Triton's letter for May Acorn

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

Unto the grand folks who make up this fine kingdom, does Lady Rhiannon ui
Neill, Triton Principal Herald, send greetings this SUNNY March day!!!

Thanks to all the people who came and participated in our kingdom field
training event, In the Trenches and especially to the autocrat, Lady
Rosalind Jehanne and the Shire of Drachentor, our gracious hosts!!!  The
weather was beautiful, the site perfect for our needs and the trainees
enthusiastic!  We accomplished a lot and had a lot of fun doing it!  What a
perfect beginning to the spring!  We would very much like to make this
event an annual occurrence, so if you are a centrally-located group and
would be willing to host next year, please contact either myself or the
Nereid Herald.

Many of you will remember that last year I became concerned about the
service being provided at Pennsic's Herald's Point and due to that concern,
Atlantia did not accept submissions from their submissions table.
Unfortunately, many of last year's problems have not been corrected and
more concerns have been added.  I won't bore you with the details, but
suffice to say that Atlantia will not be accepting submissions at this
Pennsic FROM THE PENNSIC HERALD'S POINT TABLE...  Now, I do realize that
with all the pagentry and excitement of Pennsic, sudden desires to register
heraldry can occur and I have concocted an alternate solution.  As Atlantia
holds some of the best consultation tables in the Knowne World, I have
arranged for us to hold a one-day consult table for Atlantians at Pennsic!

Our gracious Crown supports our actions and Her Royal Majesty has offered
us space in Atlantian Royal to hold our one-day consult table, so that we
may ensure the best possible service for Atlantian submitters.  I have not
yet received the schedule of Pennsic activities, but based upon prior
years', am tenatively setting this table to run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in
the main tent in the Atlantian Royal Encampment.  If this day/time changes
due to the Pennsic schedule, I will get notice out as quickly as possible.
We are most grateful to our King and Queen for Their support of our actions
and Their concern for the populace.   So, if you get the urge to submit
heraldry at Pennsic, come on by the one-day Atlantian table!  We'll be
waiting to serve you!!!

If I haven't received your first quarter (January 1st through March 30th)
report by April 30th, it's late...  SEND IT NOW!!!

In Service to Atlantia and its Crown,

Rhiannon