Re: Question and request

Poster: "C.J. Schaffer" <cjschaff@ix.netcom.com>

>Poster: Megan Burnham <lmegan@bellsouth.net>

>	There is only one source I know of for period games, and that is
>Baron Salamala (sp) in the Barony Beyond the Mountain, East Kingdom,
>mundanely known as Rhode Island.  I will dig up his address for you.  He
>had published a book on the subject, but I don't know who printed it.
>You might try going though sca.org and find the seneschal of BBM's e-mail
>address for a contact..
>
>Megan

I am surprised that no one has mention the esteemed Master Dafydd as a
source for period games.  Granted he seems to concentrate more on card games
and gambling games, and perhaps you are more interested in board games, but
i am sure that he can help you with some references to check out.

Nils Olafsson