Research on the Knights of England after the first crusade.

Poster: Bob & Diana Cosby <cosby@erols.com>

Hello to all in the Kingdom of Atlantia,
    My name is Diana Cosby.  I'm a romance writer living in Virginia
Beach, and a member of Chesapeake Romance Writer's, a sub-division of
Romance Writer's of America.  I just spoke with Lady Gwendolyn Fitch who
directed me to your site and told me a bit about your Kingdom.  I'm
currently doing research on the Knights of England, their lives, code of
ethics, war tactics, etc.. for an upcoming novel.  I thank you in
advance for your assistance and for letting me "listen and learn" more
about this era and it's people.
Sincerely,
Diana Cosby
cosby@erols.com