Re: Rosewater recipe

Poster: "Louise Sugar" <dragonfyr@tycho.com>

Heck I am still trying to match the glorious "moss rose" that was passed
down in my family for 200 yrs or more if the family legend could be
believed.....flower looked almost like a peony/cabbage rose with hairy
stems, large deep green glossy leaves and a spreading habit...flower color
ranged depending on temperature, rainfall, sunlight and time of the year
from a buttery yellow pink to an almost sinful deep pinky salmon.....I have
never seen anything like it and unfortunately the bush was lost when my
father uprooted and burned it in a drunken rage  ;(