>> To  ATLANTIA--INET     Noble Atlantians
>> From: C.J. Schaffer
>>
>> While we are talking about word origins, i would like to point out that
>> the period term for one who cooks a feast is: A cook. Not only is
>> "feastacrat" not a period word, it is not even a word, period.
>
>You been hanging around Winifred again? ;-)

You don't have to hang around Winifred to be right [although it helps ;-)].

While we are flogging this dead horse, its:
   wagon (or even car)     not   dragon
   jakes                   not   porta-castle
   children (or childer)   not   smalls (unless you are arranging activities
                                 for your underwear (no, I don't want to know))

There. That should keep the traffic up for a while.
Michael the Eclectic, House Falconguard, Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia.
Vert, on an inverted chevron or, a reremouse(bat) displayed sable.

Armed man = citizen.  Unarmed man = subject.

Of course these are MY opinions! Whattya think, my EMPLOYER
could've thought this stuff up?