RE: The Virtues of Women. (7 virtues)

Poster: Mike Dullaghan <michael.f.dullaghan@adn.alcatel.com>

On 30-Jun-98 Phillip Jones wrote:

>On another topic, I am looking for a list to complement the Seven Deadly
>Sins.

Seven Deadly Sins (The).
   Pride, Wrath, Envy, Lust, Gluttony, Avarice, and Sloth.
Seven Virtues (The).
   Faith, Hope, Charity, Prudence, Justice, Fortitude, and Temperance.
   The first three are called "the holy virtues."

Michael the Eclectic, House Falconguard, Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia.
Vert, on an inverted chevron or, a reremouse(bat) displayed sable.

Armed man = citizen.  Unarmed man = subject.

Of course these are MY opinions! Whattya think, my EMPLOYER
could've thought this stuff up?